Main Forum
Page
of 6

Ranks and Their Commands

57 replies
Votes:
+993
Admins
I get asked a lot what ranks have what commands. We tried keeping an updated list on the server, but it's hard since the commands can change and editing on the server is not the easiest thing, so I'm going to make a list right here that I can edit whenever I need to.

To be promoted throughout the builder ranks (crafter, engineer, etc) just play the game, have fun, be nice, help others, don't break the rules, and you'll eventually get promotions. Promotions are random. If you want to ensure you don't get promoted, ask us to promote you.

For staff ranks, there is a forum to apply (please only apply once), and I read all applications before promoting, but please understand a LOT of people want to be staff. Just because you're not picked doesn't mean we don't like you.

Builder Ranks

Builder - A lot. Not sure if I'm going to list all these. You can use /help and sift through them.

Crafter - All builder commands, plus /lb me, /etree, /me, /recipe, /backpack (1 row), can capture pigs and spiders

Engineer - All crafter commands, plus /ebigtree, /hat, /backpack (2 rows), can create bridges, gates, and switch paintings with the scroll wheel, can capture pigs, cows, and zombies

Contractor - All engineer commands, plus /top, /jump, /backpack (3 rows), can capture pigs, cows, sheep, and skeletons

Executive - All contractor commands, plus the ability to use TNT and Lava, /backpack (4 rows), can capture pigs, cows, sheep, chickens, and creepers

Staff Ranks

Minimod - All builder commands, plus /jump, /kick, /mute, /jail, /lb me, /me, /backpack (6 rows), /a, can use bridges, gates, and change paintings with the mouse wheel, can capture pigs and spiders

Mod - All minimod commands, plus /ban, /tp, can capture pigs, cows, and zombies

Modmin - All mod commands, plus /invsee (can't modify), /fly, /hat, /tphere, /lb rollback, /lb tp, /tppos, /co rollback, /co restore, /whois, can capture pigs, cows, sheep, and skeletons

Admin - All Modmin commands, plus /vanish, /espawner, /clearinventory (others and self), /tptoggle, /invsee and modify, /more, full control over factions, /broadcast, /gm, /lb tp (ask arson crow about this one) full control over locked chests/doors, can capture pigs, cows, sheep, chickens, and creepers
Posted Feb 20, 13 · OP · Last edited May 5, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+261
Executive
Didn't know that admins got /spawner
Trainer_Modesty_004.png
Posted Feb 20, 13
List
Undo
Votes:
+993
Admins
It's new, and people ask to have their spawners changed. I actually don't think it works yet but I will get it working soon.
Posted Feb 20, 13 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+261
Executive
excellent :)
Trainer_Modesty_004.png
Posted Feb 21, 13
Votes:
+158
Untagged users
What about VIP and VIP+ commands :)
Unturnedgtasig_zpsb6535fab.png
Posted Feb 21, 13
List
Undo
Votes:
+210
VIP+
There's a book for that at /warp ranks I believe
Posted Feb 21, 13
Votes:
+158
Untagged users
Okay ty :)
Unturnedgtasig_zpsb6535fab.png
Posted Feb 21, 13
Votes:
+162
VIP+
Didn't see this listed for modmin, but I just tried and I can capture chickens.
Posted Feb 21, 13
List
Undo
Votes:
+993
Admins
Luce, go to the server shop, all VIP and VIP+ commands are there. The books no longer exist. Thanks bro.
Posted Feb 21, 13 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+993
Admins
Updated descriptions.
Posted Feb 22, 13 · OP
List
Undo
Page
of 6